Storm Tree Damage Services
Even the healthiest and most beautiful tree can turn into a threat to your safety in the face of a bad storm. Fallen limbs, uprooted trees, and downed electrical lines all constitute dangerous circumstances for a homeowner. The last thing you want to happen is to get your property damaged or end up injured due to these factors. Packer Tree Service has been providing our fast and reliable storm tree damage services since our establishment. We understand that storm damage can hinder you from doing your normal routine and we want to help you get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. Our office is open 24/7 for your emergency needs. Throughout the years, we have earned the trust of homeowners in Racine, and we just keep getting our services better for our clients’ satisfaction. Even other utility services can have a hard time maneuvering your area if there is an uprooted tree or fallen limbs scattered on the ground. We will make sure to act fast, not just for you but to allow non-tree related companies to restore the order in your place. We pride ourselves on being the first company to be in the place of emergency to give our efficient, safe, and affordable storm tree damage service.
Tree Damage Services
If, in the unfortunate event you face tree storm damage, get in touch with our office immediately for our quick and budget-friendly tree damage service. Other homeowners might attempt to restore their place with their own ability, only to be overwhelmed with the task on hand. As much as possible, don’t try to clean-up large-scale damages, especially those that involve electrical power lines because you can face dangerous situations.
When we receive your call, we will use our storm damage procedure, with the following steps:
- One of our experts will immediately come to your house or office to assess the extent of the storm or ice damage; then, we will begin the estimation procedure.
- We will tell you the price estimate for the service we will perform and wait for your approval. If you agreed to our quote, we will follow-up with a written quote sent through an email.
- From there, we will instantly deploy our tree service team to your residence to begin the clean-up procedure
- While on site, we will get rid of all hazardous circumstances due to fallen limbs and uprooted trees. We can get in touch with other utility services for your non-tree related needs.
- Once we have secured the safety on the site, we will then begin cleaning the area, starting off with all tree parts. We will haul this debris away or make use of our chippers to turn them into wood chips.
- As soon as the last debris has been dealt with, all traces of storm damage in your yard will be eliminated. Your home will be restored to its former safety and beauty.
We know that it can be tempting to contact just any tree service in times of emergencies, but we encourage you to leave the job to reliable and trustworthy tree companies like Packer Tree Service for your safety and peace of mind.